Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 200 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!
Inari is looking to hire a successful candidate to aid in the deployment, configuration, and ongoing support of its LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) software. This individual will report to the Manager of Laboratory Informatics and will interact with individuals and teams from the Science, Early Product Development, and Greenhouse groups. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about the AgTech industry and grow with our company over time.
As a LIMS/ELN Support Analyst, you will…
- Be first line support for Inari’s LIMS and ELN, triaging tickets based on severity and scope
- Coordinate with scientists and research associates (both local and remote) to understand short and long term needs for the LIMS and ELN, as well as identifying gaps in current implementations
- Create/modify/troubleshoot LIMS workflows to meet the needs of a rapidly growing company
- Perform user administration tasks such as group and permission assignments for LIMS/ELN
- Create and deliver training materials for employees utilizing vendor resources and input
- Create and update reports based on user feedback and management needs using the softwares internal report engine as well as ad hoc reports based on the needs of the day
- Communicate issues to software vendors and implement/deploy changes based on feedback
- Coordinate with software vendors on new features, updates to existing features, and service issues
- Work with users and software engineers to ensure smooth data movement between the LIMS and other applications
- Provide support as users learn different ways of doing tasks
What you bring…
- BA/BS in Science related field or experience that will allow you to succeed
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both PhD level scientists and bench technicians
- Ability to lead meetings that are in person and over video conference
- Must be self-motivated and customer focused
- Must be able to make decisions based on incomplete information, adjust as necessary and know when to ask for help
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize work but understand priorities change
- A strong sense of purpose and drive to develop unique, high impact solutions
- Adaptability and enthusiasm for new challenges, innate curiosity, and a passion for learning
- Creative and strategic thinking, willingness to be bold and take risks, and the ability to recognize and learn from failure
- A collaborative mindset that is open to giving and receiving ideas, perspectives, and feedback
- Ability to work both independently and deliver on responsibilities within a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of individuals and audiences
- Experience working in a laboratory environment or with a LIMS
- Experience with SQL and/or SQL Server databases
- Experience configuring enterprise level software
- Employee organized groups, regular social events, and volunteer opportunities provide ways for us to forge personal connections and have fun
- A strong focus on professional development, with both internal and external learning opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities with external stakeholders through interactions with our Scientific Advisory Community
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance; competitive parental leave
Apply for this job
Inari is proud of our diverse and talented workforce, and committed to maintaining an environment and business practices that reinforce our commitment to equal opportunity. All employment decisions are based solely upon individual competence, track record of performance, and qualifications related to the scope of responsibility of the job, without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.