About the role…
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our diverse & fast-growing team. This position ensures the critical day-to-day operations of essential IT systems to support our fast-paced product development capabilities in our Cambridge, MA or West Lafayette, IN sites, including offices, greenhouses, laboratories & farm and will also work collaboratively with both sites in addition to Ghent, Belgium.
As an IS&T Support Analyst, you will…
- Provide daily first-point-of-contact support, monitoring & triage of managed infrastructure, services, applications, & desktop/laptop support using help desk ticketing system.
- Create and maintain user accounts and access permissions across endpoints and software systems.
- Assist in setup of desktops or laptops as replacements or for new employees.
- Maintain all computers with current patches & software installs with endpoint systems & mobile device management tools
- Assist with computer-controlled laboratory equipment moves, connections & troubleshooting
- Perform computer moves of equipment when teams are relocated
- Consistently monitor endpoint setup & report any potential viruses or threats
- Ensure cleanliness of all data equipment & computer rooms
- Assist in AV equipment setup & troubleshooting
- Assist with ordering computers, peripherals, software, etc & managing inventory for effective distribution to employees & maintaining systems with asset management tools
- Provide local training & support on key IT applications, including creating self-service & training materials for staff & clients
- Manage local systems/applications & technical infrastructure operations to support staff & applications
- Identify & recommend solutions to enhance the client experience, availability, & staff efficiencies, coordinated closely with global IT needs
- Foresee issues & gaps, identify solutions & work comfortably with leading-edge products
- Work effectively with our vendor partners to maintain functional operational systems
- Communicate with management on IT applications operational status
- Assist with record-keeping procedures, documentation, asset management & maintenance of data
- Coordinate with management to bring efficiencies to laboratory information management systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in an IT support role that focused on desktop & network support
- Expertise with Windows 7 (& above) Apple OS X, iOS, Office MS 365, Google Suites, & Adobe Suite/Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of online tools security and Identity tools/systems such as OKTA, KnowBe4, Cisco Umbrella, SOPHOS, Barracuda, DLP and CASB
- Strong communication (written & verbal), problem-solving & decision-making skills
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A positive & entrepreneurial attitude. Ability to challenge the status quo to spark improved strategies, methods, & practices in a fast-paced startup environment
- A sharp project management acumen.
- A desire to learn new systems in agriculture biotech and laboratory environment
- Curiosity; desire to continuously learn & have a meaningful impact
- Creative & strategic thinking, willingness to be bold & take risks
- A collaborative approach, open to giving & receiving ideas, perspectives, & feedback
- Foster open dialogue & collaboration
- Ability to plan & align people & resources for successful execution
- Capacity to manage ambiguity; deal comfortably with change & ability to decide & act without having the total picture
- Accountability; act with a clear sense of ownership & ensure that others do the same
- Experience with MDM systems (Intune or JAMF)
- Experience working in a laboratory setting & interacting with scientists
- Experience working with/in AWS
- Knowledge of online project management tools (ZOHO,Wrike, etc…)
- Knowledge of online graphics tools (Illustrator, Camva, etc…)
- Knowledge of video conferencing hardware and/or digital signage (Google Meet, Logitech Rally,AppleTV) & SmartTVs
- Experience working with laboratory equipment & maintaining laboratory IT systems
Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 170 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!
- Employee organized groups, regular social events, and volunteer opportunities provide ways for us to forge personal connections and have fun
- A strong focus on professional development, with both internal and external learning opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities with external stakeholders through interactions with our Scientific Advisory Community
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance; competitive parental leave
Apply for this job
Inari is proud of our diverse and talented workforce, and committed to maintaining an environment and business practices that reinforce our commitment to equal opportunity. All employment decisions are based solely upon individual competence, track record of performance, and qualifications related to the scope of responsibility of the job, without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.