About the role....
The Commercial Marketing and Administrative Support Specialist will be responsible for initiating and leading projects that will deliver commercial business results. The ideal candidate can manage multiple projects and collaborate with many stakeholders across the commercial team and also work across boundaries with corporate affairs, product development and more. While the projects will be diverse, they will all be tied to marketing and commercial efforts. This role spans across Inari and Seed Architects. This role will support work across global geographies. This role's work is diverse ranging from organizing meetings to administering budgets and analyzing market research and more.
As Commercial Marketing and Administrative Support Specialist, you will…
- Support the development of the commercial campaign for Seed Architects.
- Analyze and provide insights from market research to various business leaders.
- Coordinate the implementation of pricing and sales programs.
- Prepare segmentation analysis of envirotypes and customers.
- Monitor in-season campaign progress and propose adjustments as appropriate.
- Be trusted with confidential information and business plans.
- Ideally located at the West Lafayette office or be able to work remote but will travel monthly as needed for off-site meetings.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing marketing principles.
- A strong acumen in one or more marketing disciples, such as market research, segmentation, planning, pricing, etc.
- Energy and enthusiasm to move ideas from a white paper to execution to incrementally increase commercial success.
- Attitude of winning and willingness to not accept the status quo.
- Creative thinking to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently while still being highly collaborative.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- 4-5 years of applicable industry experience.
Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 170 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!
- Employee organized groups, regular social events, and volunteer opportunities provide ways for us to forge personal connections and have fun
- A strong focus on professional development, with both internal and external learning opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities with external stakeholders through interactions with our Scientific Advisory Community
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance; competitive parental leave
Apply for this job
Inari is proud of our diverse and talented workforce, and committed to maintaining an environment and business practices that reinforce our commitment to equal opportunity. All employment decisions are based solely upon individual competence, track record of performance, and qualifications related to the scope of responsibility of the job, without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.